Friday, July 26, 2013

Five For Friday

I am taking this idea from several other blogs where you post about five things that you are particularly enjoying, so here goes.
I am loving this latest book by Dan Brown!  I have read all of his books and I really enjoy them.  I love that the mystery or adventure is combined with historical references, art and far away places.  Often when he references something I find myself looking up that piece of art or church or whatever.  I am just savoring this book.  Can't wait to finish it but I don't want it to end!



Oh. My.  Goodness!!  Have you tried these frozen fruit bars?  If not I highly recommend it, they are delicious!  They taste like freshly blended fruit and milk-just what the package says.  I love the banana and coconut flavors.  They also have Peach and Strawberry I think, but I haven't tried those flavors yet.  Such a nice treat on a hot summer night.



Best Flip Flops-EVER!!!
These are Fit Flops and they are oh sooooo comfortable!  They come in lots of different colors and styles and they even make shoes.  They are designed to be comfortable and they'r made with something called a multi-density Microwobbleboard midsole, whatever that is, and they feel so good!  I would get a pair in every color and style (that I liked), but they are a little pricey.  This style runs about $65.00 , but they are on sale at a lot of different places right now.  I've had mine for two years and the honeymoon is not over yet.
Fresh, ripe summer vegetables-can't get enough of them right now. 

This little guy!
Buddy.
He sure is a rascal.  He gets into everything (including our backyard water garden!), chews on anything he can, including my feet, uses the kitchen floor as a bathroom on occasion, and has to have all of his toys littering up the entire family room and kitchen!  But, he is so sweet and lovable, and that puppy smell-all I can say is he had me at that first wag of his little tail! 

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment