Monday, October 4, 2010

Wedding Recap

Because the wedding was such an even, I can't do a weekend re-cap as usual so I am just going to give you some highlights of the wedding.  It was beautiful!  I loved it being in the evening and it worked out so  nicely to be on Friday because then we had the rest of the weekend to recover.  Ha! 
The girls started getting ready bright and early Friday morning and they made a whole day of it.  Bella went to school and I picked her up at 1:00 (they all got out at 1:30 that day so she didn't miss much) and took her to get her hair done.  She loved that and was so excited.  By the time we got home it was time to get her dressed and take her to the church where I dropped her off and then went  home to get myself dressed.  The older girls were running a bit late but that wasn't a big deal and I asked someone I knew to keep an eye on Bella till they got there. 
When Jim and I got back to the church Michelle had asked to have me come back to the room they were waiting in to see them.  This is what I saw:
My two beautiful girls!
I got to see Brooke too and she was breathtaking.   So here are some pictures:
Then came the reception.  Bella just couldn't wait to dance, but she wouldn't do so unless Aunt Brookie said it was okay.  Once Aunt Brookie said it was okay, she went at it no holds barred! 
This was the best, she put a rose in her mouth and said she wanted to Tango!
It was a great night and a beautiful wedding. 


1 comment: