Friday, October 2, 2009

Have I mentioned?

That I LOVE Fridays!!! Woo-hoo! Last day of the work week and the start of another weekend. I have big plans for my weekend, and I am hoping that I will be able to follow through, because already my plans have changed. My original plans included no leaving the house until church on Sunday and staying in my Scrapatorium all weekend. My plans now include: driving Bella to her dance class because our normal route is closed due to In The Streets and Michelle gets confused with all the one way streets, taking Bella to the zoo because it is a special day for members and the children can have their picture taken with the tortoises, so I'll be taking pictures. Then Jim has decided to have a ceiling fan put in Bella's room and he wants to buy the fan this weekend and Lord knows I can't leave it to him to pick it out or we'll wind up with who knows what! The rest of the time though I want to be in my room!!!!!
If you don't already know, I am planning on having an Open House again this year with my neighbor of our crafts. My neighbor Sabina, makes the most adorable jean purses and other types of bags, and I do all my stuff. Last year we hosted our first one and it went pretty well, everyone was asking if we'd do it again this year. One guest even asked if we'd do another one closer to Christmas. The point is, I need to get moving on making some stuff to sell. I've completed about 20 sets of cards, each set has 5 cards in it. In addition to the cards, I've made some clothespins, a card organizer, some journals, but I need more picture frames, mittens, etc. (I'll post the flyer with the time and date on it when I've finished it.)
So those are my plans in a nutshell. Dance, Zoo, Home Depot, Create.
We'll see what happens and I'll let you know on Monday.
Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment