But today the sun is shining and it is nearing the end of the week, the weekend is just around the corner and I have so much to be grateful for that I choose to focus on that! In honor of Thursday, here are just a few things that I am thankful for today:
1. My Family-I have such a great warm, loving and supportive family and I am sooooo thankful for each and
every one of them!
2. Painters-That's right, as I type this there are painters at my house painting the outside trim, shutters,
doors, and caulking the windows so I don't have to! YEAH!
3. Friends Who Call Me at Work-You know who you are. What a great break in the middle of the work-
day to pick up the phone and hear your friends' voice on the line just calling to say 'hi' or ask how my
weigh in went. What a special blessing!
4. A Good Weigh In-Another good week on the scales! Wooo-hooo! It has been a long and difficult road,
but I am rapidly now down 29 pounds, and boy will it sound good to say 30. Still have a way to go, but
it is a great start and I am happy about what I have accomplished so far.
5. A Craft that I Love!-Scrapbooking/Cardmaking/Crafting, I just love it and it is a great source of stress
relief for me. I am very grateful that I have found something that makes me happy and that I find so
I could go on, but I am going to stop for now.What about you? What are you thankful for today?
And so you know that I mean what I say, here are a few examples of what I've been working on lately.
Bella's first day of Kindergarten (that was last year for anyone keeping track!)
What do you know-2010! Journaling block blank, but can't have it all!
(Paper piecing Legacy Paper Arts.)