Wednesday, October 17, 2012

In the Pink!

That's not always a good thing.  I am home today with pink eye-again.  I have had pink eye more this year than I have in my whole life.  After seeing both a physician and an opthamologist, I think that I have found the culprit.  Each time that I develop this we are working on another build out a work, the dust is flying and I'm overseeing the job.  So there you have it. 

Today Mr. Wonderful walked Bella to school, he tries to do that whenever it is nice enough to walk.  Bella thought is was too cold and in trying to prove a point, she kept telling her Granddaddy that she was freezing. He finally remarked to her that she could keep complaining or she could hurry up and walk and get there faster.  Her response?  'Oh, I'm fine with complaining.  I'm freezing!' That kid cracks me up.  My mister said that she is a wife in training.  Oh!   No he didn't!  Ha!

Been working on a few crafty things.  A friend from work is helping to host a baby shower and asked me to make a bunch of stuff for it.  I'm doing a banner, food signs, a onesie line and some large clothespins to hang the line from.  I'll try and get some pics to post when it is set up!

And finally, I've received several comments about Jillians pictures and the collage and have been promising my sister one from her daughter's shoot, so without further ado-Julia;

No comments:

Post a Comment