Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Weekend in Review

Sometimes I just don't  know where the time goes!  Well, to be honest, most of the time I don't know where anything goes-but that's another subject entirely. 
Everyday is filled with work, family, activities and the like and I am so exhausted at the end of each day that I just CRASH!  What makes it worse is that it is getting dark earlier and I am ready for bed by 8:00.  I feel like a child!  As long as I don't have to wear bibs or diapers, I guess I am okay.  Ha!

Anyway, had a busy, busy weekend.  Saturday I went and did a photo shoot for a Senior girl. She was an absolute delight and we had a good time, but we were all over the place.  She had asked that some of the pictures be taken with her horse, so our last stop of the day was at the farm where she boards her horse.  It was a picture perfect day, temperatures were moderate and the sky was a beautiful shade of blue, but the lighting was not optimal.  She couldn't get started until noon and by the time we started shooting it was close to 1:00 and the sun was rather harsh.  But we did get some good shots.
Here are a few of them, cropped to fit into the collage, but you get the idea.

I got home about five and was just beat .  Mr. Wonderful had been at work most of the day, but he made it home before I did and started on some yard work.  We were both bushed and too tired to even go out for dinner, so Stauffer's came to our rescue.  Luckily, he is easy to please and doen't expect too much from me in the cooking department.  Ha!



On Sunday we accompanied Michelle,Shawn and Bella to the Great Pumpkin Patch the community park in Mt. Airy.  It was cute, but I think that Bella is probably growing out of that one as the activities were just a little too young for her.  After we were through there, we went up the road a mile or two to Gaver's Farm and enjoyed another beautiful Fall day.  We went to the pumpkin patch and picked a pumpkin, played games, saw the animals and just really had a nice time. 
They had a good time on the slide, and no one was hurt but Shawn's pants didn't quite survive the ride.  He got off and small tear in his pants had torn open and his pocket was hanging off his pants! 

Boy, does this little girl LOVE her Daddy!
Shawn and his girls.

We didn't get back home until 5:00 and I have to tell you, Mr. W and I were about done.  I plopped on the couch and he sat in his Lazy Boy and that was about it.  We really are getting old. 
That's about it!  I'm busy editing pictures and helping a co-worker with a baby shower she's throwing.  So, I have plenty to keep me busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment