Thursday, April 4, 2013

Swap Me-I'm In!

I'm so excited I just have to tell y'all about it!  For a while now I have seen some of the bloggers that I read talking about 'swaps'.  I never thought too much about it because I thought that it was a private thing or maybe only open to an elite group of bloggers.  Imagine my surprise and delight to find out that I was wrong!  Any blogger can join the swap-even me.  And so, I did just that.  As soon as it was posted that the sign up was starting for the April swap I signed myself right up. 

So what is a swap and how does it work, you might be asking yourself.  I'm here to help you out and tell you all about it.  So this really clever couple of bloggers who are over at The Chaotic Goddes Swaps (don't you love that name!) created swaps for bloggers.  Each month they have a new swap theme and they pair up all of the participants and give you the theme of the swap.  This month's theme is Mug O Comfort.  They set a price range and once you are paired up with someone you write to them ang get an idea as to their likes and dislikes, that kind of thing.  Then comes the fun part-shopping!  You go and choose a gift for the other person that is in keeping with the theme.  This month one requirement is that your gift must include a mug.  That's easy enough!  Then is the ultra cool part-your partner sends you something.  Who doesn't like getting a package in the mail, I ask you?!  After we have all received our little packages in the mail we post the contents on our blogs.  What fun, huh?

I bet by now you are asking yourself how you can get in on this fabulous idea too, aren't you?  Easy Peasy!  Just follow the simple steps over at The Chaotic Goddess Swaps and you too can be part of the fun. 


2 comments:

  1. Yay! We're so glad you and found and signed up for our swap! Welcome. :D
    (And thanks for adding our button, too!)
    We just know you're gonna love the Mug O' Comfort swap!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited that this is your first swap! Can't wait to get to know you better and send you some goodies to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete