Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cards

As promised, a couple of quick cards!  I finally was able to get into my room to do something other than paint, unpack or organize and boy was it nice.  Baby steps, though.  A little bit at a time!  So, first up an Easter card.

As I said, no light in the studio yet so it is hard to take pics so I have to apologize for the poor quality of the photos. Hope you can get the idea.  The basket is made with the Papertrey Favor It die.  Stamped the eggs.  Ribbon trim is Making Memories.
Embossed the white with a Cuttlebug Folder, the patterned paper is Papertrey, as is the sentiment and the number dies, glitter is Martha Stewart. 
Next up is a little birthday card that I made for my niece.  She'll be ten on Monday.  I couldn't wait to play with the Papertry Cupcake die.  I just love it!  So cute. 

One last one that I have to share with you today.
This one is another one for Molly, but it's super special. Why? "Cause Bella made it!



She loves to play with paper and lately leaves a trail of paper in her wakes.  Little tiny bits of paper scraps from the cutting that she loves to do.  And when I am working in my room, she wants to be in there with me, right on top of me if possible!  So she made a card for her cousin.  She went through my stamps, picked one out, picked out paper and went to town.  Her favorite part by far was coloring with my markers.  A real treat!  Now she wants a stamp that says' Cards by Bella'.  Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment