Tuesday, September 29, 2009

CRASH!

My computer crashed! At least that is what I think it did. It won't allow me to do anything-it drives me crazy. Jim and I have been talking for some time now about buying a new computer, but it just wasn't that important to me. We have a computer in the den and that is the family computer, although it is mainly Jim who uses it. I have a computer downstairs in the dining room that I use mainly for pictures and occasionally facebook or an update. So for my purposes, I don't really care how old the thing is-I only care that it works. And now it doesn't! Luckily, I had most of the pictures backed up on disc, or on my work computer so we didn't loose any pictures. Now we have to go about the process of buying a new computer. Oh how that thought sends fear and dread through me. You remember the refrigerator deal? Well, it is way worse with a computer! Jim knows NOTHING about computers. I am not kidding. Sunday night he was sitting in front of the computer and I handed him a disc and asked him to pop it in and tell me if something in particular was on it. He simply stood up and moved away saying he didn't have any idea how to do that. Really? Are you kidding me?
So you can imagine how much fun it is going to be shopping for a computer with him! Fear and Dread I tell you!
My reason for telling you this is so you will know why I am not posting any of the new cards or projects that I completed over the weekend. I didn't get a lot done, but I got a few things accomplished and I will show you just as soon as I can...
'Till then. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment