Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Happy St. Patrick's Day!




Going with the green today!  Can't help it, my Grandma used to encourage us to wear our Irish on St. Patrick's Day and I carry on that tradition still.  Bella is all excited, she thinks that a leprechaun is going to bring her gold coins while she's at school-never know!  Stranger things have been known to happen. 
A big Happy Birthday goes out to my nephew Ben!  He is 17 today.  Happy Birthday Ben!!
 Got some more cards to show you today.  This one is a not a stamped image, it is a stenciled and pasted image a new technique for me.  I had fun with it though and will work at it some more.  Papertrey paper and ribbon though..
More butterfly fun!  Love those new dies from Papertrey, so easy to use!  
Lots going on this week.  Crazy with work stuff and have my appointment at Kennedy Keriger on Friday at 7:45 AM.  Ugh!  That means I'll have to leave the house by 6:15 at the latest, good thing they have valet parking.  I just hope I get the car back and that is not a fancy term for grand theft auto.  Ha!   The appointment is set to last for an hour with another hour scheduled with the physical therapists afterwards.  I'll let you know how that goes. 

2 comments:

  1. hes not 17 today- a couple days ago- you were close

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards. Love those butterflies.
    Good luck with your appointment tomorrow

    ReplyDelete