Friday, November 20, 2009

Finally Friday!

And ya'll know that's my favorite day of the week!  First let me say that I have no idea why Isabella is sideways in the last post.  She shows up right until I hit okay and then she goes on sideways!  I give up. 
Anyway, it has been a heck of a week.  Busy?  Like you wouldn't believe.  First, I have worked 41  hours so far and that is before I start the workday on Friday.  When I get home I've been so tired that I do what absolutely has to get done and once I sit down, I'm out!  So, I feel like it has not been a very productive week at all.  Now I have so much on my plate I don't know where to start.  You ever feel like that?  It can be very frustrating! 
And (now this is where you have to be careful.  Don't read any further if you don't want to hear me whine!) I hurt.  Everywhere.  And it makes me more tired.  It makes me want to do nothing but curl up in some comfy pj's, climb into bed and sleep-for a very long time!  But, I can't do that.  Even if I could do that I don't know if I would, but it would be nice to have that option sometimes.  I won't enumerate all of the places in which I hurt, but trust me when I say it is a lot!  I was telling Jim that sometimes I think that the meds that they give me work, but only for about 8-9 months tops.  Then it's like I'm not taking anything anymore judging by the way I feel.  Though I don't dare stop taking the meds-that is just something I'm not willing to risk at this point.  Something that I have to bring up with the doc when next we meet.
I can't believe that next Thursday is Thanksgiving!  It seemed to just happen without warning.  Next thing you know it'll be Christmas!  Oh my!  Not ready for that at all!  I try to do my shopping in advance, but it just never seems to work out.  When I mean advance, I mean before November.  Oh well, you know what they say about good intentions.  So, I have lots of shopping to do.  Michelle and I have started doing some here and there, mostly for Bella though.  She is so easy to buy for!  She likes everything and when you give her a gift she opens it like she's never been given a gift before and she gets all excited and no matter what it is she says that she loves it!  "It's just what I always wanted!"  Last year she got something that was not on her list and she said that she loved it and it was just what she always wanted but didn't know she wanted!  Consequently, she gets lots of stuff!  Hardest people on my shopping list?  Dad and Marlena, hands down!!!  They have 2 houses and probably 3 of everything.  They are grateful for whatever we give them, but it is just hard to pick something out for them.  They like wine and last year I scored and got them a wine cooler.  This year-no ideas.  Yet.  I am still hoping that inspiration will zap me like a bolt of lightening.  Though frankly, I don't hold out much hope of that.  And I haven't even picked out my wrapping theme yet.  I know,  I am a total dork.  Every year I have to have a wrapping theme.  My sister Jenn does it too, Laura and Susan-no.  Last year I did pink and green.  I loved it!  You know how hard it was to find wrap in those colors though?  It'll probably be the number one combination this year! Ha!  My mind is kindof on overload right now, can you tell?!
No pictures for you.  Sorry!  I'll try to take some of the open house.  Definetely let you know how that goes.  Remember if you are in the area, stop by!  I'd love to see you!   Bella has told me that if you bring kids, she will play with them.  How can you refuse such an offer?
Gotta run.  More likely walk very slowly, but I'll get there!

No comments:

Post a Comment