Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday

By the way, I am still dieting.  Even with all the hoopla of Boo's party I am still dieting.  Trying to anyway.  This week I lost another 1.6, so I am down and I am very happy about that.

Realy. 
             I                  Am.
                                          It's      Just    that,           well,                      do you ever have those moments?

       You know the ones that I mean-the moments that we don't like to talk about?         Okay, like when you are getting ready to take a shower and catch a glimpse of yourself in the all together, all together NUDE in the mirror.  Like that.

Or, like when you step in the bathroom and daintily drop your drawers and plop yourself down and have a seat and your not going to be there long enough to read so you want to look at something and you look around an see yourself and it's not pretty.  Yeah.  Like that.

Well,    THIS:




Is what my thighs look like!

Just saying.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment