Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I'm Tired

I know, you've heard it before.  But it bears repeating.  I am tired.  Bone tired, weary.  Exhausted.

                * I am tired of being tired.
                * I am tired of being sick.
                * I am tired of feeling out of control.
                * I am tired of taking pills (prescribed).
                * I am tired of giving up part of each day to naps.
                * I am tired of feeling helpless...

But I am not without HOPE.

               * I have Hope for a cure.
               * I have Hope for patience.
               * I have Hope that my suffering will help to alleviete anothers.
               * I have Hope that the Drs. continue their research.
               * I have Hope that I will be sustained.
               * I have Hope for understanding.
               * I have Hope for that He will continue to carry me when I am weak.
                                   And HE does.  And HE will.


For we are saved by hope: but hope that is seen is not hope: for what a man seeth, why doth he yet hope for?  But if we hope for that we see not, then do we with patience wait for it.
                                                            Romans 8:24-25

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry you are going through this. I hope for a cure for you as well. Take care. Hugs my friend

    ReplyDelete