Someone sent me this somewhere along the way and I thought it was a good one, so here is a little about me. Don't take it too seriously though.
1. What is your current obsession? Trying to keep my house clean, it’s a never ending job! Between the dogs shedding, Jim being home more and having a 6 year old in the house, and working full time I can never seem to spend the time I need to get it clean to my standards.
2. What are you wearing today? White slacks and a Kelly green top with gold jewelry.
3. What’s for dinner? I have no idea!
4. What’s the last thing you bought? The last thing I bought was a new door for the outside entrance to our basement it has nine windows on it. Rather plain, but just what I wanted for that space. Terribly exciting, huh?
5. What are you listening to right now? The hum of the air conditioner.
6. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be? Anywhere my family and friends are is where I want to be and where I can call home.
7. What is one thing you want to change about yourself? I’d like to be more connected to people as I tend to isolate myself a bit even from those I love. It’s not intentional but more of a defense mechanism. I am so afraid of being hurt and rejected that I create a wall, a barrier to protect myself.
8. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go? I’d go to Florida to have a cup of coffee with my mom and chat about nothing in particular. Ah, heaven!
9. Which language do you want to learn? I’d love to be able to learn the male language, then maybe conversations with my husband would make more sense!
10. What’s your favorite quote? I have many but one of my current favorites is: "A man never stands as tall as when he kneels to help a child." The Knights of Pythagoras
11. Would you cook for me? Of course!
12. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you? The best way to avoid people who would purposefully hurt me is to simply avoid them.
13. What are you afraid of the most? Snakes & getting locked in a Port-a-Potty!
14. Who do you want to meet right now?
15. What is your favorite color? I love many colors especially like pinks and greens.
16. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you. Three styling tips? Okay, here’s what works for me: 1) Blow dry hair with a big round brush 2) Invest in quality clothing it pays in the long run 3) Always wear nude underwear with white!
17. What is your dream job? Personnel shopper. I love spending other people’s money!
18. What’s your favorite magazine? Hmm, I don’t think I really have a favorite. I like to look at craft magazines and home décor magazines, but no favorites. Oh, but I do love that cooking one with the southern lady with the white hair and the thick accent. The one that drips honey, can’t remember her name. Love it!
19. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on? A new pair of shoes.
20. What do you consider a fashion faux pas? I can’t stand seeing underwear, it is not meant to be seen that is why it is called underwear. Especially bras under tank tops, ladies didn’t your mother’s teach you anything! Get a strapless or a racer back, and by all that’s good in this world do not wear a black bra with a white top!!
21. Who, according to you, is the most over-rated writer? I don’t keep up to date on too many current authors but I hate it when popular authors who are aging and/or loosing their ‘steam’ pair up with another writer to sell books.
22. What brings a smile to your face instantly? Bella can bring a smile to my face anytime!
23. What is one word that you say a lot? Youknow. One word.
24. What kind of haircut do you prefer? Something easy and flattering.
25. What are you going to do after this? After I hit ‘Post’, I may have a bite of lunch.
26. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed? It’s not often that I feel low or depressed but when I do I find that a great big dose of sister therapy helps!
27. What makes you go wild? Me, wild? Why, I never! Ha!
28. What are your favorite movies? An American President, Sabrina, Dave
29. What inspires you? Lots of things inspire me, my family, my community, the world around me.
30. What do your friends call you most commonly? Karen
31. Would you prefer coffee or tea? Coffee
32. Which other blogs do you love visiting? Bring the Rain-Love Angie’s writing and her inspiring story of dealing with Plan B and their beautiful daughter Audrey Caroline.
33. What is your favorite dessert/sweet? Yes! How’s that for an answer.
34. How many tabs are turned on in your browser right now? Eight
35. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first
thing you thought? Ooh, I got a lot of work to do-makeup don’t fail me now!
36. What is your favorite season? Fall, love the crisp fall air, love the changing leaves, love the smells, love the sounds the clothes. Love fall!
37. What is one wish that you really want to see come true? I want to see my children truly happy.
38. What breaks your heart? To see suffering without hope.
39. What's one thing you really want to do in life? Make a difference.
1 day ago