Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday, Monday...







As much as I love Friday's, I hate Mondays! I know, people say fresh start to the week, clean slate, all that stuff. Me, not so much. And this Monday is worse than most. Just complainin' but I hurt all over, and no particular reason why. I just hurt. And it stinks!



So, this will be a short post. I just wanted to get some opinions on a couple of things that I made over the weekend. The first is a card box. This was a collaborative effort. I came up with the idea and design and when I showed it to Michelle she suggested that I add dividers for each month of the year with a calendar grid on it, so I did. It also comes with a matching birthday card! What do you think?



Next up, a Christmas Card and Letter holder. I saw this little toolbox thing and thought that it might be a nice way to hold all those cards and letters without actually 'displaying' them. (I don't know why the pictures aren't loading the way I want them to!) Anyway, tell me what you think, I'd love to get your opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment