Monday, August 10, 2009

Weekend Recap

So I know that you are just dying to know if I kept to my resolve and cleaned my scrapatorium over the weekend and the answer is yes and no. One of the things that I had planned on doing was purchasing a unit that I had seen at AC Moore for my paper. It is only 15" wide and holds several (maybe 8) boxes that can hold paper or other items. I had my 40% off coupon in hand and went to pick it up on Saturday but they were sold out. So, in terms of re-organizing, I wasn't able to accomplish that feat, but I was able to at least clean up the mess, sweep the floor and find a few things. I even got in there yesterday and made a set of cards. I'll post them soon, they are so cute! I made them with a new stamp set that I got from Papertrey Ink called Everyday Button Bits and it is just adorable-love it! I also picked up another stamp set from them called In Bloom that I have yet to play with and Michelle got me one called Teacher's Apple which I know will come in handy for all of those teachers' gifts and cards that I see in our future!
Again, we had a very busy weekend! We all went to Adventure Park in New Market, which was a first for me. We played miniature golf, and Bella went on several rides, and then Bella and Michelle teamed up against me in the Bumper Boats and I lost! I was soaked to the skin! But it was well worth it as we had a blast. Michelle and I went back to school shopping for Isabella, and that was so much fun. Bella is truly a diva and loves new clothes and all of the accessories!
Then we went to church on Sunday, and relaxed the rest of the day. So it was a good weekend.
I have busy week at work this week, lots going on that I will need to take care of.
And I am going to admit this here in public for all to see, but I am addicted to Big Brother! I can't wait for its return each season. And this year I have even gotten to see some of Big Brother After Dark and it is truly amazing. Don't these people have parents? The things that they will do on camera, well let me just say I learn new things every time I tune in. So every Sunday, Tuesday and Thursday you can find me and Michelle anxiously awaiting the start of the show. And this is what I think-I hate Jesse!! Why BB brought this arrogant, self centered, egotistical idiot back for another season in beyond me. He is just awful! He treats women like they are put on this earth for his amusement and refers to them as V- g ---s! Hopefully this week will bring his reign of terror and intimidation to an end! But I LOVE Jeff! First of all, he is adorable, just great eye candy. And he seems so nice, really making his mamma proud I'm sure. Love to see him win it all! So those of you who keep up with it log in and let me know what you think.
That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment