Friday, February 5, 2010

Happy Friday!

Well, I had to cancell my appointment with Dr. Wagner today.  The snow storm is expected to hit us around 10 this morning and I don't want to get stuck in Baltimore or anywhere  but home for that matter.  Everyone around this area is preparing for a big winter weather event!  Schools are either closed or are dismissing early.  Frederick County Schools are closing 3.5 hours early.  Businesses are closing or preparing to close early and the grocery stores, hardware stores and gas stations are ringing the registers!  The radio this morning was announcing where you could find bread, milk and toilet paper.  Ha!  I will be leaving work early today, hopefully by 1:00 and prepare to be snowed in! 
I am really hoping that Bella and Chazz (my co-workers 5 year old son who I will be keeping for the weekend) will play well together and I can get some time in my Scrapatorium this weekend.  I'll let you know.  In the meantime, have a safe and happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment