Thursday, February 4, 2010

Heading into the weekend

And guess what we are expecting?  That's right, more snow!  It is expected to start sometime tomorrow afternoon and end on Saturday.  Early reports are guessing anywhere from 20-50 inches before it is over and if that's not enough, another storm should hit on Tuesday!  Joy. 
Tomorrow I will head down to Baltimore for an appointment with my doctor at Kennedy Krieger, she has moved from Hopkins.  Kennedy Krieger has a opened a new Center for Genetic Muscle Disorders and Dr. Wagner (the doctor that I see) is the Director of the Center.  The center was opened in December, so I am anxious to see it.  After my appointment with Dr. Wagner, I will be seen by a Physical and Occupational Therapist there at the clinic.  I've not had any therapy at the clinic before, so I think it will be interesting to see what they have to say and/or recommend and to see if it is any different being as there specialty is people with these specific types of muscle disorders.  The physical therapist that I had seen in the past had never even hear of the type of MD that I have and had Googled it shortly before my first appointment. 
After I finish up at the clinic, I have to return to work for a while and then I am going to pick up my co-workers 5 year old at his school and take him home with me for the weekend.  Michele, my co-worker, is going away for the weekend with her boyfriend and his 16 year old daughter to celebrate the 16 year old's birthday and she had asked me to keep Chazz for the weekend.  Chazz had spent a weekend with us last Summer, and Bella is anxious to have  him visit again.  So we will see what the weekend brings!

1 comment:

  1. 20-50 inches?!!! What part of the country are you from?!! WOWZA. I think I heard maybe 6-10" where I am. That's more than enough, thankyouverymuch. :)

    ReplyDelete